Terms of Service
Welcome to doluart.com (the “Website”). Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you may not use the Website.
In these Terms of Service, the following terms have the following meanings:
- “User” means any person who accesses or uses the Website.
- “Products” means the Adobe Lightroom presets and other products offered by doluart.com.
- “Content” means any text, images, audio, video, or other data or materials displayed on or made available through the Website.
- “Account” means a user account on the Website.
3. User Conduct
You agree to use the Website in a responsible and lawful manner. You agree to not use the Website to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm or threaten to harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disruptthe Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
doluart.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Products in accordance with these Terms of Service. You may use the Products to create an unlimited number of different End Products. End Products being edited photos, designs, or other visuals. You may sell End Products created using the Products to any number of people. However, as explained further on, the End Products must not contain the Product itself. Meaning you could sell an edited photo to a client, or you could sell a stock photo edited with doluart Products, but you couldn’t sell a product that includes the Product files or other files.
5. Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website and all Content on the Website are the property of doluart.com or its licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and logos used in connection with the Website are the property of doluart.com or its licensors.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, or create derivative works of the Website or any Content on the Website without the prior written consent of doluart.com.
You may create an Account on the Website. When you create an Account, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself. You agree to keep your Account information accurate and up-to-date.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, even if you did not authorize the activity. You agree to notify doluart.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account.
7. User-Generated Content
You may submit Content to the Website. You retain any and all ownership rights to the Content you submit. However, by submitting Content to the Website, you grant doluart.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Content in any manner whatsoever.
You agree that any Content you submit to the Website is accurate and complete. You agree that you will not submit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
8. Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. doluart.com is not responsible for the content or practices of any other websites. You agree to use your own judgment when accessing any other websites.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DOLUART.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL DOLUART.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF